Project manager (NL)
Who are we?
Energyworx is a rapidly growing data analytics and machine learning company, operating in a changing world of energy use. In this world, we move away from fossil fuels transitioning into a complex new Energy Mix from demand to supply and a change from centralized to distributed generation. People and communities care about energy efficiency and want to be engaged in reducing their environmental impact. This requires a rethink of the structure and suppleness of the Smart Grid and its systems. Data is fuelling the industry and Energyworx is putting these disparate data streams and stores to use with high-tech energy intelligence to solve today’s information challenges. In this way, we deliver value in weeks, rather than months or years. Our mission is to enable global energy evolution in the energy industry. We therefore only work with the most talented people who share our DNA. Do you have what it takes?
What does your job entail?
You will be responsible for onboarding new customers to Energyworx’s platform and for managing professional services engagements that are executed on a time & material or a fixed price basis. The implementation can be executed by a partner system integrator or by Energyworx. The Project Manager is part of the Energyworx Services team and has a pivotal role between the customer, partner, and Energyworx’s services, support, and product organization. You are a key player in creating the first positive service experience in a multi-year commitment during the onboarding phase of a new customer. You report directly to Energyworx’s Chief Solutions and Services Officer.
You will be responsible for:
- Onboarding new customers by managing the implementation, proof-of-concept, or pilot project;
- Managing the operational cooperation with an implementation partner in the project;
- Manage professional service projects within time and budget (time & material or fixed price);
- Follow communication and reporting lines and keep all stakeholders up-to-date;
- Create and maintain the project documentation;
- Identify opportunities and provide feedback to the commercial and solution team.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English both verbally and in writing;
- Customer-focused, quickly able to understand the customer context and needs;
- Proven track record (5+ years) in managing IT enterprise application implementation projects
- Experience in the energy and utility market is preferred;
- Technical background (software), experience in cloud and SaaS;
- Experienced with common project management methodologies and familiar with Agile methodologies;
- Eager to exceed customer expectations, in balance with Energyworx’s primary business goals;
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, want to make a difference;
- 25 vacation days with the option to buy more in alignment with your manager;
- We take care of a healthy lunch, coffee, drinks & snacks;
- Being part of a dynamic and very international team;
- Monthly phone & travel expenses reimbursement;
- Flexibility to work from home or from our office; whatever works for you and your team;
- A laptop from the company (MacBook, etc);
- A flexible pension plan at ASR;
- Work-from-home budget of € 40 - per month;
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable;
- Learning possibilities for your professional development (training, courses, etc);
- Team events & more.
What do we offer?
Fast-paced, dynamic, and innovative environment! Surrounded by talented people who challenge you, with room for fun during work. Where we encourage you to take ownership, be creative and where you can learn, and develop yourself by continuously working with the best technologies and solutions. At Energyworx we are shaping the future together!
For more information about this vacancy please reach out to us at [email protected] Convinced? Please apply directly!