Interns/ parttime studenten support
Who are we?
In this world, we move away from fossil fuels, transitioning into a complex new energy mix from demand to supply and a change from centralized to distributed generation. People and communities care about energy efficiency and want to be engaged in reducing their environmental impact. One way to tackle this challenge is through the growing number of ICT technology and digitization within the utility sector. Energyworx is a B2B SaaS company that empowers utility companies to digitize their processes. Our product enables our customers (grid operators and energy retailers) to unlock the potential of their energy consumption and production data and power critical processes within the energy value chain.
- 25 vacation days with the option to buy more if you wish;
- We take care of a healthy lunch, coffee, drinks & snacks;
- Being part of a dynamic and very international team;
- Monthly reimbursement for phone and travel expenses;
- Flexibility to work from home or from our office; whatever works for you and your team;
- A MacBook;
- A flexible pension plan at ASR;
- Work-from-home budget of € 40 per month;
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable;
- Team events & more.
What do we offer?
Fast-paced, dynamic, and innovative environment! Surrounded by talented people who challenge you, with room for fun during work, where we encourage you to take ownership, be creative, and where you can learn, experiment, and develop yourself by continuously working with the best technologies and solutions. At Energyworx, we are shaping the future together! If you're interested, then apply to us at https://www.energyworx.com/jobs/?job=875128.
Questions about the position? Reach out to our HR Manager [email protected]
Please note: we do not offer any relocation assistance to the Netherlands. Preference would be given to candidates based in the Netherlands/EU.