Who are we?
Energyworx is a rapidly growing data analytics and machine learning company, operating in a changing world of energy use. In this world, we move away from fossil fuels transitioning to a diverse Energy Mix and a change from centralized to distributed generation. People and communities care about energy efficiency and want to be engaged in reducing their environmental impact. This requires a rethink of the structure and suppleness of the Smart Grid and its systems. Data is fuelling the industry and energyworx is putting these disparate data streams and stores to use with high tech energy intelligence to solve today’s information challenges. In this way, we deliver value in days, rather than months or years. Our mission is to enable the global energy evolution in the energy industry. We therefore only work with the most talented people who share our DNA. Do you have what it takes?
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
As a Front-end Developer, you will:
- Join the product development team to work on the user interface (Energyworx Console) for our MDM Product
- Work in a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product
- See code as a design tool and take product ideas from ideation to implementation
- Write clean code and build clean interfaces keeping in mind the end users experience as well as any other developers who might build off of your code.
- Ship code to production frequently, often daily
- 4+ years front-end coding experience
- Master of HTML, CSS, and other display-centric web technologies
- Experience with (automated) development workflows (Git + CI build tools/flows)
- Solid understanding of web UI best-practices and standards
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Proven track record of building engaging products (can showcase your work)
- Data visualization experience
- Experience in developing B2B SaaS applications
- Interaction, and visual design skills
What do we offer?
A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment! Surrounded by talented people who challenge you, with room for fun during work. We encourage you to take ownership, be creative so you can learn, experiment and develop yourself by continuously working with the best technologies and solutions. At energyworx we are shaping the future together!
For more information about this vacancy please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Convinced? Please apply directly!