Who are we?
Energyworx is a fast-moving, rapidly growing data analytics and machine learning company.
The global energy market is changing at an unprecedented rate, and Energyworx is right in the center of it. Both the shift towards renewable energy sources and the push from the consumer towards a more sustainable look into their energy consumption require that energy data analytics becomes key in order to succeed in energy.
Our platform uses the massive amounts of data that are available in the market and combines them with high-tech energy intelligence to solve today’s information challenges. We serve our customers by giving them real-time analytics and forecasts. Our mission is to enable global energy evolution in the energy industry.
What does your work entail?
You want to be proud of the code you write; value quality over quantity; work in a small team; own your work, and collaborate with colleagues to take things to the next level.
What do we expect?
We are looking for a resourceful, communicative Front-end Developer with roughly 2 to 6 years of experience to join our small yet growing Front-end team.
Our team’s responsibilities, and where you will make an impact, include: building new/migrating existing products’ user interfaces from Angular.js to Vue and revamping our company website from WordPress to Nuxt.
Our development teams follow the Scrum methodology, working on iterative sprints of 3 weeks, which helps maintain focus and keeps the cross-team dependencies in check.
We value flexible work hours and arrangements. However, we look forward to occasionally meeting in our office in Houten every now and then.
Who are you?
You shine in at least some of these areas:
- Focused on code quality (documentation, linting, testing, scalability, code review, etc.);
- Have experience developing modern front-end applications;
- Familiar with front-end frameworks (preferably Vue with API and Vuex options);
- Have an understanding of how to interact with REST APIs;
- Own what you develop and try to find the best solution possible;
- Continuously looking for opportunities to teach or learn new things;
- Know how to solve a problem using different approaches, architectures, or tools;
- You enjoy what you do.
- 25 vacation days with the option to buy more in alignment with your manager;
- We take care of a healthy lunch, coffee, drinks & snacks;
- Being part of a dynamic and very international team;
- Monthly phone and travel expense reimbursement;
- Flexibility to work from home or office; whatever works for you and your team;
- A laptop from the company (MacBook, etc.);
- A flexible pension plan at ASR;
- Work-from-home budget of € 40 per month;
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable;
- Learning possibilities for your professional development (training, courses, etc.);
- Team events & more.
Want to know more?
Did any of the text above catch your attention? Do you think you’ll be a good fit? Have any questions?
Feel free to reach out to our Engineering Manager (Mick Wierenga - [email protected]), or apply straight away!
Please note: we do not offer any relocation assistance to the Netherlands. Preference would be given to candidates based in the Netherlands/EU.