Customer Support Engineer
Who are we?
In this world, we move away from fossil fuels, transitioning into a complex new energy mix from demand to supply and a change from centralized to distributed generation. People and communities care about energy efficiency and want to be engaged in reducing their environmental impact. One way to tackle this challenge is through the growing number of ICT technology and digitization within the utility sector. Energyworx is a B2B SaaS company that empowers utility companies to digitize their processes. Our product enables our customers (grid operators and energy retailers) to unlock the potential of their energy consumption and production data and power critical processes within the energy value chain.
What does your work entail?
As a Customer Support Engineer, you are the go-to person for our customers and serve as their trusted technical advisor regarding our products and services. You are responsible for onboarding our customers onto the platform. You will work closely with our customers and partners on their energy data strategy in partnership with our product, engineering, and solutions teams. You will assist our customers with tailor-made programs that fit their needs and ensure that we achieve our business and customer success goals.
You will report directly to the Energyworx Director of Business Support.
- You will manage the entire relationship with our customers throughout their journey (from onboarding through adoption to growth and expansion) with Energyworx;
- You will nurture and cultivate relationships with our partners and be the contact between our customers and wider Energyworx teams;
- You will advise our customers as a technical expert on how best to realize their business use cases using the Energyworx platform by having regular meetings;
- You will ensure that all incidents and support tickets are resolved within each customer's service level agreement and manage any customer escalations.
- Bachelor or Master's degree (HBO/WO) in computer science or a related discipline;
- Working understanding of Python and (preferably) SQL;
- Comfortable working with version control systems such as git and Linux command line;
- Experience in cloud technologies (preferably GCP) or are willing to learn;
- Excellent communication skills and effective stakeholder management skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- Familiarity with tools in the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) is nice to have;
- Experience with SaaS products is a plus.
- 25 vacation days with the option to buy more if you wish;
- We take care of a healthy lunch, coffee, drinks & snacks;
- Being part of a dynamic and very international team;
- Monthly reimbursement for phone and travel expenses;
- Flexibility to work from home or from our office; whatever works for you and your team;
- A MacBook;
- A flexible pension plan at ASR;
- Work-from-home budget of € 40 per month;
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable;
- Team events & more.
What do we offer?
Fast-paced, dynamic, and innovative environment! Surrounded by talented people who challenge you, with room for fun during work, where we encourage you to take ownership, be creative, and where you can learn, experiment, and develop yourself by continuously working with the best technologies and solutions. At Energyworx, we are shaping the future together! If you're interested, then apply to us at https://www.energyworx.com/jobs/?job=875128.
Questions about the position? Reach out to our HR Manager [email protected]
Please note: we do not offer any relocation assistance to the Netherlands. Preference would be given to candidates based in the Netherlands/EU.