Customer Support Engineer
Who are we?
Energyworx is a rapidly growing data analytics and machine learning company, operating in a changing world of energy use. In this world, we move away from fossil fuels transitioning in a complex new Energy Mix from demand to supply and a change from centralized to distributed generation. People and communities care about energy efficiency and want to be engaged in reducing their environmental impact. This requires a rethink of the structure and suppleness of the Smart Grid and its systems. Data is fuelling the industry and energyworx is putting these disparate data streams and stores to use with high tech energy intelligence to solve today’s information challenges. In this way, we deliver value in days, rather than months or years. Our mission is to enable the global energy evolution in the energy industry. We therefore only work with the most talented people who share our DNA. Do you have what it takes?
What does your job entail?
As Customer Support Engineer, you are the go-to person for our (inter)national customers on our Python production environment. You will have full and ongoing responsibility for our EU and USA service desks and therefore will be investigating and handling challenging incidents and service requests in ingenious ways, as well as fixing bugs. Most importantly, you walk the extra mile to keep our customers happy by interacting proactively, checking in with them regularly and having weekly sessions on provided service and customer satisfaction.
Who are you?
You are an energetic and transparent communicator who is able to work both independently and within a dynamic team, who takes ownership and has a service-oriented attitude. You get enthusiastic by happy customers, continuous testing and solving recurring issues by automation. You value high levels of quality and you are a problem-solving talent, who knows how to act in a rapidly changing environment like energyworx.
- Bachelor or Master degree (HBO/WO) in computer science or a related discipline
- Experience with customer service and technical support, preferably within a team setting
- Programming skills in Python
- Some experience with version control (git)
- Some experience in a Linux command line
- Some experience with unit tests
- Affinity with cloud services, serverless architectures, and data processing & analytics
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with tools in the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket) is a nice to have
- Experience with SaaS solution is a nice to have
- Customer and quality focused
- Solution oriented and proactive
- Accurate / systematic
- Strong communicator
- Flexible in working hours & attitude
What do we offer?
Fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment! Surrounded by talented people who challenge you, with room for fun during work. Where we encourage you to take ownership, be creative and where you can learn, experiment and develop yourself by continuously working with the best technologies and solutions. At energyworx we are shaping the future together!