Privacy and Cookies Policy
At Energyworx we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
When you provide your personal details to us we use your information for our legitimate interests to make sure the website works correctly and we can answer your questions.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. This processing is needed for the performance of a contract between you and us and, at your request, to enter into such a contract. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We may process your email address that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter if you gave us your consent.
In addition to the purposes for which Energyworx may process your personal data set out above, Energyworx may also process your personal data where this processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or in order to protect your or another person’s vital interests.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Energyworx uses Google’s Cloud Platform to store data. The provider Google is ISO27001 certified, for more information see https://support.google.com/googleforwork/answer/6056694?hl=nl.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Rights of Individuals
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation you have the following rights:
- The right of access: When personal data is being processed, you have the right of access to the information that we hold relating to you. This information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent: When the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you can always withdraw this consent. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data rectified and, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- The right of erasure: In some circumstances you have the right of erasure of personal data when the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed, when you withdraw consent or when the information relating to you is unlawfully processed.
- The right of restriction of processing of personal data: You may have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, Energyworx may continue to store your personal data. However, Energyworx will only otherwise process it with your consent, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data: You have the right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Energyworx in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from Energyworx. You have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
- Energyworx shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out to you.
Retention of Personal Data
Personal data that we process for any purpose will not be kept for longer than necessary for that purpose or than is permitted by law.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer’s personal details are:
Name Data Protection Officer: Sander van Pelt